1. What first got you into music?
Back when I was younger I used to live in a full house and we used to just make songs out of the tools we had. I thought that was so much fun and thought to myself hey why not take it more seriously and make a career out of it
2. Who inspired you to make music? I wouldn’t say a particular person inspired me to make music, I feel like I have an interesting story to tell. A story people would wanna listen to.
3. How would you describe the music that you typically create? The music I typically make is a vibe, I like to create music that’s fun and that’s gonna put you in a good mood but if I had to describe it. I would say modern day old school rap. but I’m also versatile; I could create whatever is asked.
4. What is your creative process like?
I love listening to beats. First, I’ll smoke a blunt and listen to a ton of beats until one catches my eye and stands out. Then I observe my surroundings and figure out how I wanna approach the song.
5. If you could go open a show for any artist who would it be?
– the one artist that I would definitely want to open up for is J. Cole. He’s one of the Goats.
6. What is one message you would give to your fans? I would say to my fans , no matter how hard life gets you gotta keep going; push through. Better days soon come.
7. What would you be doing right now, if it wasn’t for your music career? hmmm … I would still be working at the post office trying to find ways to get money so I can quit the post office lol
8. Which famous musicians do you admire?just to name a few … in no particular order ..I would say J. Cole , Nas , Jay-z, kanye West, Queen Latifah etc.
9. What is the best advice you’ve been given? No matter what you go through, no matter how hard life gets … You just gotta keep going. Keep your head up and always be thankful.
10. What’s next for you? I should be making a video for my new single “Pootie Tang” real soon and then next month I plan on dropping another song.