1. How would you describe the music that you typically create? If I had to describe it, it would be vibes with bars. I like to create an energy but also make sure it has content that can make you think.
2. What is your creative process like? Random, I write all day everyday. Record in the most random times in my home studio but when it’s time to lock in and complete the project, thats always my favorite time. Hearing the finished product. Whenever I’m feeling creative, I just get right to it.
3. Who would you most like to collaborate with? Kendrick Lamar, Andre 3000, Frank Ocean, J. Cole, Cordae, Future, Doe Boy, Larry June, Jhene Aiko, HER, Isaiah Rashad, Wiz Khalifa, Curren$y, Lil Wayne, The Isleys. A few others also.
4. If you could go open a show for any artist who would it be? Kendrick.
5. What would you be doing right now, if it wasn’t for your music career?
Probably somewhere skipping work and going to party.
6. How do you feel the Internet has impacted the music business? The impact has been extreme, there aren’t very many physical music shops/stores that you can walk into and browse the collection anymore. The only way you can keep up to date with new music is through the internet. Social media, blogs and websites have taken over. Not to mention the many ways you can release music through the internet.
7. Which famous musicians do you admire?
Drake, he does not miss. Larry June, SZA.
8.What is the best advice you’ve been given? Keep going even when you think you’re tired.
9. If you could change anything about the industry, what would it be? Sampling. If you get credit, recognition and a reasonable percentage, I should be able to use your art to create more art but in my own way.
10.What’s next for you? More music, more shows, more merch, more life. Whatever it takes to succeed