The vehicles added range in year from 2013 up to 2020.
On Wednesday, Toyota reported that it would extend its effectively sizable review for terrible fuel pumps in its and sister brand Lexus’ vehicles by an extra 1.57 million units.
The review has just been extended a few times in 2020. The complete number of vehicles being reviewed now is around 3.34 million.
The issue with the influenced fuel pumps is that they can just die at any second, and if this happens while driving at higher rates -aka on a freeway – it can improve the probability of an accident. Regardless of whether you’re not driving quick, a dead fuel pump implies a dead vehicle, and that sucks.
The fix includes supplanting the faulty fuel siphons with ones highlighting an improved plan that ought to be significantly more impervious to disappointment. Sellers will install these pumps for free for owners of influenced models, including:
- 2013-2015 Model Year Lexus LS 460
- 2013-2015 Model Year Lexus GS 350
- 2014 Model Year Toyota FJ Cruiser, Lexus ISF
- 2014-2015 Model Year Toyota 4Runner, Land Cruiser; Lexus GX 460, IS 350, LX 570
- 2015 Model Year Lexus NX 200t, RC 350
- 2017 Model Year Lexus IS 200t, RC 200t GS 200t
- 2017-2019 Model Year Toyota Highlander; Lexus GS 350
- 2017-2020 Model Year Toyota Sienna and Lexus RX 350
- 2017-2020 Model Year Toyota Tacoma
- 2018-2019 Model Year Toyota 4Runner, Land Cruiser; Lexus GS 300, GX 460, IS 300, IS 350, LS 500h, LX 570, NX 300, RC 300, RC 350
- 2018-2020 Toyota Avalon, Camry, Corolla, Sequoia, Tundra; Lexus ES 350, LC 500, LC 500h, LS 500, RX 350L
- 2019 Model Year Toyota Corolla Hatchback and Lexus UX 200
- 2019-2020 Model Year Toyota RAV4
Affected vehicle owners can hope to be advised by Toyota beginning in December.
Joseph Grey is a software engineer as a profession and writer as a hobby. He has keen interest in entertainment so he writes about the music, movie and television. He wrote television reviews on many daily newspapers. He is now onboard with Entertainment paper as a freelance news writer.