We all have been told in our childhood that how we won’t be able to succeed and achieve something in life if we do not study and get a degree of college. Dropping out of school or college to pursue our dream always considered a foolish and dangerous decision in our society however, that’s not true in D.Polo’s story and for this we bet you 10 interesting facts about D.Polo.
Read on to find out more about him!
1. Living in London, UK
2. DJ/Producer & Label Owner of Spectrum Recordings in London, UK.
3. Played at Ministry Of Sound, alongside artists such as R3hab, Showtek, Fedde Le Grand.
4. Love’s all the House Music genres.
5. He is a big fan of football games and his favorite team is A.C. Milan from Italy.
6. His favorite food is the Mediterranean.
7. His favorite artists are Tchami, Armin Van Buuren, EDX, Nora Van Elken, Nora En Pure.
8. His favorite track of this year is Head & Heart by Joel Corry & MNEK.
9. His hobby is training and cycling.
10.If he wasn’t a DJ/Producer/Label Owner he’d probably be an artist manager.
Listen to D.Polo
Paulina Rice is a housewife as well as author. She’s the wife of a rock star, and the mother of two young adults, but she’s also been a ballerina, a typographer, a film composer, a piano player, a singer in an all-girl rock band, and a voice in those violent video games you won’t let your kids play. She does her best writing on entertainment such as movies.